There are big changes coming to the land of digital marketing. These changes will most definitely exacerbate the current struggles that many businesses are facing. Competition is fierce and frustration levels are at an all time high.
As an agency, we’re finding that the large majority of small and medium size businesses either don’t have, or are not prioritizing “marketing strategy.” Others focus exclusively on PPC Ads and are growing extremely discouraged with the rising costs and poor return.Businesses need to understand that paid advertising alone is NOT a marketing strategy. Ads are great to kick start and support campaigns, but ads by themselves are a risky bet and provide no long-term value. Here’s a great explanation why: Marketing Detox: Breaking Addiction to Google AdWords PPC Crack.
Marketing is hard work. It requires deep understanding of dozens of internal and external factors that can work for or against you. Most importantly, it requires consistency in order for it to be effective.SEO expert Alli Berry writes that “companies that place emphasis on building an audience-focused content marketing strategy will achieve better growth.” In her article How to Build the Right Content Marketing Strategy for SEO Growth she discusses why “moving into an audience-centric strategy will put you in a better place for creating SEO content that converts.”To be clear, content for the sake of producing content is not what this about. Content that will attract visitors and position you as an expert in your field, will keep visitors coming back and provide you opportunities to ultimately close them as customers. That same audience-centric content will further support your customers as they champion your brand to others by recommending you, your product or your service.
Most companies do not have the knowledge or internal resources to formulate and maintain a comprehensive marketing strategy. This often results in inconsistent ad buying, thin blog content, and desperate social posts that do not leave a good impression on prospects and site visitors.The best advice I can give to business owners and managers is to STOP wasting precious time and money on marketing tactics. Book a consultation with us today. We’ll be conducting one-time 30 min calls all month.
1.Marketing Agencies can present you in a better light than you could do on your own.Marketers gain a unique perspective on your firm as outsiders. They will ask a lot of questions about what makes your company special and use tactics get prospects excited about your brand.
2. Marketing agencies are continuously learning and will ensure that you follow best practices whenever possible. SSL. Panda. Penguin. Hummingbird. RankBrain. AI. Bots. Voice-based search. Video. They’re not coming. They’re here. A good marketing agency is on top of outside forces that can impact your brand directly and make sure you’re playing by the “rules of the internet.” They should also be forward-looking to determine what technology(s) are a good fit for your strategy.
3. Marketing agencies can humanize your brand by producing content that people will love. The more boring and un-sexy your industry is, the more you will be in need of a marketing agency. Many businesses struggle to get beyond technical-speak because they believe that makes them more credible. Newsflash. The world doesn’t care about technical mumbo-jumbo, they only care if your product or services can solve their problems. Agencies know how to write for humans.
4. Marketing agencies will provide a level of consistency that you cannot internally. When your last blog article was 17 months ago, or your social posts convey pure apathy and disconnection with your audience, it’s time to turn over the keys to someone who has the tools and expertise to consistently produce and share information of value to your audience.
5. Marketing agencies will be “social” for you when you don’t have the time or feel like it. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+. Each social network has it’s own rules and data-backed proof that different forms of messaging is required. This is not easy to maintain. If your company and brand needs to be social (it does) than you need the assistance of an agency.
6. Marketing Agencies have the ability to prove ROI on your marketing activities. Proving ROI on marketing activity is not an easy thing. One of the primary reasons is due to lack of client involvement, patience and transparency. If specific measurement is what you require, become a true partner with your agency and the results will be magical.
7. Your marketing agency will let you focus on your day job. With the advent of apps, social media and do-it-yourself websites, everyone thinks they’re a marketer. While most all of us have become more adept at marketing in some way, unless it’s how you make your living, focus on your day job and let a marketing agency get people excited about your brand.